Enjoy downtown Charlevoix from a classic landmark - an Earl Young original masterpiece, represents the same natural style that characterizes some of Charlevoix's most distinctive homes.
For over 50 years, The Lodge, a Charlevoix treasure, has kept watch over this busy harbor town. Fashioned from native timber and stone, The Lodge is a fine example of traditional Charlevoix architecture.
- Walking distance to downtown, beaches, restaurants, pubs, movie theatre, and many shops to choose from
- 2 Queen beds in each room
- High speed wireless internet
- In room refrigerators
- Comfortable, clean and well-appointed rooms
- A light breakfast - complimentary, of course
- Outdoor heated pool
- Gracious lobby and public spaces for gathering & game playing
- Outstanding family friendly service
- Short drive to local ski hill, ice skating rink and sledding hill
The Lodge of Charlevoix, 120 Michigan Avenue, Charlevoix, MI 49720
Phone: 231-547-6565, Toll Free: 888-547-6565
View Larger Map
Notice: Our Pool will be closing September 11, 2013.
Enjoy your Summer stay at The Lodge! When you come to stay in downtown Charlevoix, be our guest as you enjoy everything that downtown has to offer.
Standard Room Rates: $54 - $134 per night
Suite Room Rates: $74 - $184 per night
Cancellation policy week-end reservations (Thursday- Sunday) require canceling 7 days prior to the arrival date, while week-day reservations require 48 hours prior. Deposits will be refunded if above requirements are met. A reservation not requiring a deposit that is not cancelled per above will be charged the first nights stay.
Receive $ off Earl Young walking tour tickets when you stay at The Lodge
Please call directly for reserverations: 888.547.6565.
Oops. We couldn't display the photo gallery.
This could be caused by a number of things:Please verify you have the lastest version of the Flash Player installed.If you are viewing this online, please make sure you uploaded the swfobject.js file to your server.