Enjoy downtown Charlevoix from a classic landmark - an Earl Young original masterpiece, represents the same natural style that characterizes some of Charlevoix's most distinctive homes.
For over 40 years, The Lodge, a Charlevoix treasure, has kept watch over this busy harbor town. Fashioned from native timber and stone, The Lodge is a fine example of traditional Charlevoix architecture.
- Walking distance to downtown, beaches, restaurants, pubs, movie theatre, and many shops to choose from
- 2 Queen beds in each room
- High speed wireless internet
- In room refrigerators
- Comfortable, clean and well-appointed rooms
- A light breakfast - complimentary, of course
- Outdoor heated pool
- Gracious lobby and public spaces for gathering & game playing
- Outstanding family friendly service
- Short drive to local ski hill, ice skating rink and sledding hill
The Lodge of Charlevoix, 120 Michigan Avenue, Charlevoix, MI 49720
Phone: 231-547-6565, Toll Free: 888-547-6565
View Larger Map
Enjoy your Summer stay at The Lodge! When you come to stay in downtown Charlevoix, be our guest as you enjoy everything that downtown has to offer.
The Charlevoix Trout Tournament
June 7th and 8th weekend
Stay Friday the 7th and recieive half off on the 8th.
Standard Room Rates: $54 - $134 per night
Suite Room Rates: $74 - $184 per night
Please call directly for reserverations: 888.547.6565.
Oops. We couldn't display the photo gallery.
This could be caused by a number of things:Please verify you have the lastest version of the Flash Player installed.If you are viewing this online, please make sure you uploaded the swfobject.js file to your server.