Enjoy downtown Charlevoix from a classic landmark - an Earl Young original masterpiece, represents the same natural style that characterizes some of Charlevoix's most distinctive homes.
For over 50 years, The Lodge, a Charlevoix treasure, has kept watch over this busy harbor town. Fashioned from native timber and stone, The Lodge is a fine example of traditional Charlevoix architecture.
- Walking distance to downtown, beaches, restaurants, pubs, movie theatre, and many shops to choose from
- 2 Queen beds in each room
- High speed wireless internet
- In room refrigerators
- Comfortable, clean and well-appointed rooms
- A light breakfast - complimentary, of course
- Outdoor heated pool
- Gracious lobby and public spaces for gathering & game playing
- Outstanding family friendly service
- Short drive to local ski hill, ice skating rink and sledding hill
The Lodge of Charlevoix, 120 Michigan Avenue, Charlevoix, MI 49720
Phone: 231-547-6565, Toll Free: 888-547-6565
View Larger Map
Please call directly for current rates and reservations: 888.547.6565.
Cancellation policy: week-end reservations (Thursday- Sunday) require cancelling 7 days prior to the arrival date, while week-day reservations require 48 hours prior. Deposits will be refunded, minus a $20 cancellation fee, if above requirements are met. A reservation not requiring a deposit that is not cancelled per above will be charged the first night's stay.
~ Pets are not allowed ~
Oops. We couldn't display the photo gallery.
This could be caused by a number of things:Please verify you have the lastest version of the Flash Player installed.If you are viewing this online, please make sure you uploaded the swfobject.js file to your server.